Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

A Little More To Life

Monday, November 05, 2007

The Waiting Game

Little fists, little kicks and ticklish wriggling in my tummy... I know I will miss all these when BB Ethan is out. Nonetheless, I'm also eagerly waiting to meeting him face to face for the first time and cuddle him in my arms :)

Psychotic enough, I'm actually looking forward to having labour pains! It doesn't seem so scary now than before, as it symbolises the end of nights of insomnia, skin rashes, frequent trips to the toilet, bland food, weeks of home rest and yes... FINALLY! The freedom of movement!

Can't wait to once again know the taste of chocolates and Andersen ice-cream! I hate watching Nigella Feast these days, as she always prepares food which I can only drool but can't eat. The chocolate bar in the refrigerator seems to be calling out to my subconscious "Eat me! Eat me!"

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home