Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

A Little More To Life

Sunday, January 27, 2008

End of Maternity Leave

Today is the last day of my maternity leave. I've been prepping myself mentally for this day. Have packed my barang barang, gave Ethan a bath at 9pm, fed him at 10pm and put him to bed... hopefully he'll only wake up at 6am! Tomorrow we'll need to leave the house by 7am to take Ethan to his grandma's house before heading to work.

I wonder how my first day back at work would be like. I still remember my desk was in a mess as I didn't expect to go on leave so soon. I think there'll be lots of PRs pending for my action :p but my priority would be to clear my inbox, catch up with the colleagues and maintain my milk supply.

Ethan is getting more responsive these days, he has been babbling to us and to himself. Tried singing nursery songs to him the other day and he actually 'sings' back... its funny... like those doggies that howls when the piano is playing. He's been trying to communicate his needs to us lately, he'll look us in the eye and go 'ah, uh, ooh, ger...' Its very cute.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home