Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

A Little More To Life

Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Another week to go...

Just went for appointment at KKH AMK clinic last evening. Ethan's is now 38 weeks old and weighs 3.3kg, 100g heavier than last week. I've also gained 300g. Think had too much meat last week. Placenta still have lots of amniotic fluid, baby comfy inside, head also haven't engage. We blur when Dr. Benjamin Tham asks us to come back again next week. If next week still not engaged think we'll have to proceed with casaerean liao.

Think mummy comfortably resting at home, baby also comfortable inside mummy's belly. He's still delivering his signature kicks and wriggles... which is so cute... but if only he let us know when he is coming out, then we won't feel so lost. I'm already starting on my maternity leave. I hope he'll come out sooner so that I can spend more time taking care of him before I return to work.

My mom says he is waiting for an auspicious date to come out... ha... ;p I hope not on Deepavali... dun wanna via for delivery suites and midwives with indian moms who chose to give birth on that day leh.

Guess I should just make full use whatever remaining time I have before I become a parent, and not worry. Everything is in God's plans mah.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home