Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

A Little More To Life

Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Yo, I'm back!


Hello!!! After MIA for 1 month 1 week, I'm back to action...

My development milestones so far:

- laughs out loud without being tickled

- grab things

- both hands playing

- suck my fingers and thumb

- lift my head 20 degrees forward while laying on my back

- able to hold my head up in upright position

- sleep longer at night (managed to sleep from 10pm - 5:30am without waking up for milk thrice)

- recognises familiar faces and environment (cry very loudly when mommy and daddy left me at grandma's house for a few hrs)

Mommy needs to train me:

- lift my head 45 degrees while laying on my tummy (I'm late in this, as I'm supposed to be able to do this at 3mths)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home