Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

A Little More To Life

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Last day as a SAHM, baby can sit unsupported

Tomorrow marks the end of my days as a SAHM, as I start on my new job.

Baby gave me a nice present today ~ he can sit unsupported for 3-5 minutes. So happy I managed to capture it on camera :) (5mths 1week and 2days old) According to his health booklet 90% of babies can sit unsupported for more than 5 secs when they are 7.5mths. Cool...

Also he can
- bear some weight on his legs for 1-2mins when we are holding him under his arms loosely. 90% can bear weight on legs for a few secs when they are 6mths old.
- laughs out loud without being tickled.. in fact he gei gei laugh to attract our attention to come play with him!!! Cheeky fellow

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home