Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

A Little More To Life

Monday, December 17, 2007

Malay Traditional Massage

Just had my first session of malay traditional massage yesterday morning. Painful siah... especially at the back of the knee, calf and sole!!! But the head massage and shoulder was very shiok. The scary part is she even 'cruck' my neck both sides... hehe... thank God everything still in tact tho. The massage ended with a super tight bind from my hip to lower ribs, somewhat like wearing a corset... like those Victorian time ang moh ladies... bind until cannot breathe. It feels good when I know this will help to contract the uterus, but it's a nightmare when I want to bend to pick up the baby. The thick cloth will compress the rib or sometimes go under the last rib, very uncomfortable and sore. So glad I will only be doing this for 4 days instead of the usual packages of 5-7 days, in fact thinking of doing this for another 2 days will do ;p but then not sure if can see any results.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home