Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

A Little More To Life

Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Day 14 ~ 2 Weeks Old

2 weeks flew by... sleepless days and nights of changing diapers, feeding and cleaning baby...

Baby is asleep most of the time. Sleep is important for laying the foundation for their growth, he looks so peaceful sleeping... but he usually wakes up with a loud cry which says "I want milk NOW!!!"

Yesterday's blood test confirms that baby's jaundice has drop significantly from 172 to 115. He did not cry when they drew 2 tubes of blood from his heel... we're so proud of him. The good news is once it is below 100, we need not return for anymore blood tests. The bad news is we still need to go one last round.

Just realise that our neighbour had a baby girl on 8th Nov... she looks so gentle and sweet. Next time Ethan will have someone to go to school with :)

I'm allowed to bathe the 2nd time with da feng cao today :D but somehow always end up sweating after the shower, cos of the water temp, hot weather and gotta drink a hot drink after shower!!! grrr... my only consolation is that at least the sweat is 'fresh'.. yucks

My weight loss has become stagnant since 2 days ago, now I'm around 49-50Kg which is 3-4kg more than my pre-pregnancy weight and I shrank from looking like 5mths pregnant to 3mths pregnant. Not bad actually, would be ideal if I can achieve 46Kg before my maternity leave over. I hope the malay massage will help shrink me further and expel the excess @@@gas@@@ from my tummy... been having lots of funny noises from my stomach lately.

Daydreaming - relaxing in a cafe with hubby & baby & having my favourite desserts...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home