Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

A Little More To Life

Thursday, January 10, 2008

Back to work blues...

Gee... I can't imagine that in another 2 weeks' time I'll need to return to work. My Maternity leave is gone in a blink of an eye. I wonder how I'm going to adjust to the new schedule, travelling to and from work, dropping & picking up Ethan at Grandma's house, waking up for Ethan's wee hour feed, arriving at work on time, handling stressful issues at work, engorgement and finding time to express in the office.

One thing for sure, I'm going to miss Ethan like crazy... think I'll cry leh. So sad I can't be around to witness his firsts. Nonetheless, my only consolation is there'll always be his 'firsts with mommy'.

Today I noticed he is more responsive, he'll sometimes smile with his mouth wide open when I play with him... and I'm sure he's not passing wind... hee...


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home