Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

A Little More To Life

Thursday, December 20, 2007

Home alone

Yesterday was the first day I took care of baby entirely for the whole day. I was feeling jittery at first, but thank God everything turn out okay. Ethan was very co-operative the whole day, cause he no longer suffers from constipation. We took him to the PD the previous evening for follow-up. PD saw that he was straining to poo again and gave him babylax. He poo-ed so much that his drypers cannot hold the qty, it overflowed to his pants and blanket. It was very messy, and just when I was wiping him clean, he offered me "chrysanthemum tea". His urine wet his top and some even went to his face and ears lor. We had to give him bath at night.

So after the miracle babylax was administered and I gave him only breast milk and Friso Comfort the whole day, he poo-ed 3 times in the day. He was in good mood, shiok ~ no more constipation, and was easy to look after. He keep wanting to play or bao bao walk around, I had to eat bread in bed to combat my hunger while latching him.

At night, daddy suggests going to Orchard to see Xmas lightings and take photo with baby... and we realised how difficult it was to shop with baby around. Baby was very tired (cos he din sleep much in the day) and he did not sleep much in his stroller, keep looking around. We feel so guilty for bringing him out to such a crowded place, cos sleep is most important for his overall development at this age.








Me in my Capella Stroller






Mummy feeding me at Takashimaya Shopping Centre







0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home