Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

A Little More To Life

Saturday, January 05, 2008

Life can never be the same again

I could have never have imagined in the past, how having a baby would totally transform our lives. We just thought babies are cute and would be a nice little addition to our family.

Little did we know that having a baby will change everything! From our thoughts, our meals, our sleep, our spare time (there's not much to begin with), our relationship with our immediate families and friends, and how my favourite clothes no longer fits and I can't have my morning dose of caffeine or seafood for dinner or any other things that mattered. Some would say this is a sacrifice of having a baby, but I would rather think it is a tradeoff. In return we receive innocent toothless gummy smiles, adorable gurgles, funny gestures and of course the joy to participate in the growing up process of another tiny human being. Somehow life becomes more purposeful when it does not just evolves around me and myself. And work just don't fit into the equation, other than being a source of income.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home