Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

A Little More To Life

Sunday, May 04, 2008

Countdown to 6 months

10 more days and Ethan will be 6 months old. Hehe strangely I feel excited, it feels like getting license to do more exciting stuffs with him... e.g. start him on his first solids, knowing that he'll soon learn how to sit, crawl, walk, talk... hee

Some of his development milestones so far:
- Rotate 180 degree on his tummy (so dangerous to leave him alone on bed now)
- Sticky! (Will cry when we put him down or walk away from him, sigh)
- No more jerky movements, his movements have gotten alot smoother (kinda miss his jerky movements tho, very cute and funny, hope I did managed to record down some clips)
Hmm... thats all I can think of for now, will add on when I think of more.

Eversince I started working, been so lazy to update this blog, but I need to keep up so that I can record all of Ethan's Firsts :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home