Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

A Little More To Life

Tuesday, November 13, 2007

1.5cm dilated and allowed to go home

Phew... Thank God I was allowed to go home as I'm only 1.5cm dilated. They would admit me if I'm 3cm or more dilated. Being strapped 1hour to the CTG machine is no joke, but bearable. Started to get backache from the laying, can't imagine if I need to be strapped the whole day.

The contractions are getting closer and stronger now. Especially standing and walking is difficult when the contractions are coming.

Tomorrow morning I will need to be admitted to the hospital as scheduled at 9:30am. Guess doctor will monitor my dilation progress to determine if prostin needs to be inserted. I hope no need. That'll save us some costs.

Anyhow I think baby will be out by tomorrow, latest Thursday! :) This is exciting. Need to pray that the labour will proceed smoothly. We know that the contractions I am experiencing today is by God's grace. Thank you Jesus.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home