Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

A Little More To Life

Thursday, May 08, 2008

Ethan miss mummy

Sometimes when I go my mom's place to pick up Ethan after work, he'll cry until very sad when he sees me... and when I carry him... he'll stop crying. I think the bonding thing has kicked in... :) so happy that he'll miss me. Today he didn't cry, but can see that he is excited upon seeing us. He'll always amaze us with new expressions of his emotions and reactions to things. How nice to be a parent. Actually I like to co-sleep with Ethan... cos it is so nice to glaze at his peaceful sleeping face before I fall asleep, even though his fidgeting at night can really give me o-ba-kak, but he won't be this small forever... just enjoy while it lasts bah. A baby is really a gift from above ~ :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home